We have developed the WCR (Women Capital Raising) Program, whose goal is to support 100 African women entrepreneurs per year every step of the way to create and expand their business. We operate on three levels: training to business basics, access to funding and support through consulting services.
To discover more about the program, click here.
The WCR program is made of Masterclass and modules mainly focused on the Lean Startup Methodology, the innovation, and the techniques to start and operate a business.
It’s a 6 week program with:
- 1 week of Masterclass
- 5 weeks of individual sessions and tailored modules to the participants' needs
The Masterclass week is made of essential modules such as:
- The Lean Startup Method
- Techniques simples de marketing et de stratégie de croissance
- Explanation of the business model matrix
- Overview on business model canvas
- Simple principles of accounting and finance
- Customer Relationship and distribution channels
- Activities, Key resources, Revenue and Business plan
During the 5 tailored coaching weeks a deliverable has to be produced weekly and adapted trainings are given such as:
- Use of a simple accounting tool
- Break-even point calculation and pricing
- Customer relationships for employees
- Work-life balance
- Emotional Intelligence
At the end of their training, the recipients should be able to clearly articulate their business model so as to maximise their chances for success.